Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sonic1988

Brakes' first interview in the United States!

I've been talking with Da Brakes over the past couple days and I have a radio show at my college's radio station. I'm going to be interviewing Da Brakes on Monday, and (if the proposal goes through in time) the interview will be aired next Thursday (a week from tomorrow). I'll keep everyone posted on this. :thumbsup: But if anyone wants to suggest some things to discuss, please feel free to bring them up in this thread. Even if they have been answered in the boards, it would be cool to ask it again in the actual interview. Also, if anyone has some cool points I should bring up, I can always use everyone's help. Because I know I'll probably forget something.

EDIT: to all the other guys on the boards who are releasing stuff, don't take any offense or anything for having me choose Brakes. Its just that he's done the most stuff that I know of (Business..., Still Unsigned..., Yesterdays Tomorrow, Keeler), so I'll have more to talk about and since I'm new to interviewing I need as much info as I can get. I plan on getting a specialty show next semester, where I can do A LOT more interviews, so I'll try to get some of you other guys on when the time comes.

Edited by sonic1988

I think that was really nice of u to do for Brakes. Thats what family is all about. I know I haven't been around much u guys, but life has really been hard for me for quite awhile. Just dont give up on me, and I wont give up on me. haha... Good to see the fam still in tact, and each looking out 4 one another...

one thang 4 sho... im still typin in BLUE.. lol :4-only1ha:

xoxo,

3cookies

Edited by 3cookies

I liked the interview...and i always wanted to know why that name "Da Brakes", now thats clear :4-only1ha:

You both have a good interview technique.

my friend Washieka was in the studio with me, I was going to do it alone, but she came in and wanted to ask some questions. I do the show with her, so it does make sense.

U know Sonic, I am very scared for you now. Reason is because Da Brakes said he'd have to kill whoever he told that too. :lol:

Did anybody else get the 'you need to log in' mess?

Great interview yous guys. I enjoyed it.

I have a question for Brakes though, are you and Da Ace working on any more tracks? The one track "Partners in Rhyme" I had on repeat in my car so many times last year. I loved it.

Great interview yous guys. I enjoyed it.

I have a question for Brakes though, are you and Da Ace working on any more tracks? The one track "Partners in Rhyme" I had on repeat in my car so many times last year. I loved it.

there's a track on Still Unsigned.... with Ace

I was going to talk about Da Ace, but since he's also very unknown, I didn't want to drop a bunch of unfamilar names in the interview.

Could somebody be kind enough to provide an alternate link? I think hearing this will help me understand Brakes music better and where he's coming from.

Thanks a lot for this Alan! Really appreciate it! Only just got a chance to hear it now coz I've been busyu with the play but you did a great job! A nice bit of publicity for me!