JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Game-The Doctor's Advocate

Turntable

B000J103X4.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V3635699

It's out allready, and most of ya'll prolly checked it.. But I had to make a Thread for this. I feel weird about saying this.. But that's one hell of a record. I didnt realy like The Documentary, only some Tracks. I allways had a good laugh when it cames to his diss tracks, caus that was just mad funny. But I never really thought the guy is really good. I didt even plan on getting this. But I still checked it out today, and I bought it right away. It's a pretty various record. It features some really good tracks, like "One Night", "Doctors Advocate", that show that Game also has depth. Tracks like "Too Much", "California Vacation", "Remedy", "One Blood" etc are crazy punchline Tracks. Tracks like Compton", "Ol English", "Why You hHte The Game" are sick too. Game's keeps up his flow on every track. I also really like the beats, they are really dope. It's a very good album to me, far better than his first one. The only tracks I dont realy like are "Bang" and "Around The World". Great record. Maybe my fav one this year since Ice Cube's

Edited by Turntable

Game flows much better on this record than The Documentary, it felt like he was mumbling like 50 on some tracks on that first album but on this album he lets it all go

The lyrics are doper too. The Documentary wasnt that special, except for maybe "Dreams" and "Start From Scratch". The dopest verse onn that Album was Eminem I think. By the way, is it me or is the track "Doctors Advocate" kinda the sequel to "Start From Scratch"?

It is a sequel.. F'king great track man.. But they didnt have to do the talking at the start and the end.. What you guys thing about "you wouldnt get far".. lol.. He's dissing alot of ladies on there.. And I like how he ends the song... Like Snoop did on Pac's track "All about you".. Haha.. that should be the next single..

Peace

I felt a few of the tracks on this album....Compton is a banger!...One Blood is cool..."Why you hate the game" is classic...California Vacation has a dope beat... Ol English is kinda nice. But other than that the album failed to keep my interest.

The Documentary had some dope tracks...no more fun and games...dreams...don't need your love...the title track...hate it or love it...and quite a few others ... actually I think I felt it more than this new one.

I can also feel this. But there are too many songs that doesn't say anything. He should cut out 3-4 songs, that would make it a really good album.