JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Anybody from Chicago?

Radewart

According to Bill Zwecker of the Chicago Sun-Times, Will is gonna be in town this Thursday with Chris Gardner.

"STAR POWER: Not only will Paris Hilton be in the area Thursday, but Will Smith also will be hitting a red carpet -- a few miles east of the hotel heiress' premiere of her ''National Lampoon's Pledge This,'' out at Hollywood Boulevard theaters in Woodridge.

Smith will be joined by Chris Gardner -- the guy the actor portrays in ''The Pursuit of Happyness.'' The duo will work the red carpet beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the AMC River East 21 multiplex on East Ilinois Street.

I know that theater, it's real nice, I'm thinking about going.

I am, and i actually posted this in the "pursuit" thread..i'm not sure you can just go and they'll let you in though, it's probably some type of special screening.....my auntie won some tickets to something like this before, (can't remember the movie though)...but you're right it is a nice theater lol

found this on oprah.com

Did Will Smith change your life or inspire you?

Have you been inspired by how Will Smith is as a parent? Has his work with charity moved you to action? Has his marriage advice worked for you? Did a role he played inspire you to change your life? The Oprah Winfrey Show is looking for someone who has been changed or inspired by Will Smith. Please only respond if you are willing to share your story on national television.

https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates/BeO...lugId=233300002

pretty sure it's too late to respond though they're taping thursday, i think it'll air monday (i'll try to post the actual date, when i find out)...wish I could get tickets but I think seats are booked til December

*oprah usually screens movies for her audience when she has actors on,if you can go to that screening and get in radewart that'll be cool, maybe you can give us your take on the film