JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Shyne on MTV

mfuqua23

Yo, there was a special on Shyne last nite. It was really good. He seems wise now. Well I seen a side of him I never seen before. I only knew him wit his song "Bad Boyz" feat. Barrington Levy. I'm really looking foward 2 buying his album.

I still gotta see it from the begining b4 i form my full opinion.

But from what I saw last nite, i can say this...

I don't like P.Diddy, whether he supported Shyne or not. He just doesn't seem rite. I 4get what Shyne said exactly, but I think the lawyers got twisted up wit what Diddy said.
Shyne seems 2 how thought a lot of things thru. I never really knew anything bout Shyne except the song and the shooting. But I'd really like lookin over him as an artist.

:werd: There's a great interview with Shyne in the September issue of Vibe, he mentions that P.Diddy was a snake and didn't tell the truth in his trial, so P.Diddy got out of prison but Shyne didn't. :bang: He's getting his life together so I think that his music will be more mature, I might consider buying his album when it drops as well. Edited by bigted

Yeah, Diddy is bad. I read the 5 page article at MTV. And he said "I'm lookin at 25 years, you're just lookin at probabtion... why would U sacrifice someone for your own life. U just don't do that." <-- along the lines of what I read.

He's in the VIBE issue? I'm gonna have 2 get it off my sis cuz she's subsrcibed 2 it.