JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Terrell Owens Suicide Attempt

rcpbball30

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395

There's the link to the article, apparently he tried to overdose on pain killers that he had for his broken finger. I'm not a huge fan of T.O. but this is sad news, he has always been a confident player, it's too bad he would do something like this.

Yeah hopefully he's able to get his life together, this is shocking news

I'm watching ESPN now and they're saying that he's out of the hospital already, if it was really suicide attempt I think he wouldn't be out there that fast, it sounds like the information was leaked too fast 'cause he's a big name player

So word has it that TO laughed when he heard the media talking about he was trying to committ suicide. He has a press conference scheduled for 3:15 EST...They'll most likely show it on ESPN. The Bill Parcells press conference is on right now, but Parcells is saying he knows nothing more than we really do at this moment...

Well I was watching some of that press conference earlier, it turned out to be on more than just ESPN, actually CNN, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, etc. as well, basically it turned out to be more hype than anything, he's back practicing again and he said that he don't get how it really was just an allergic reaction and then became known as a suicide attempt

I know exactly what went on. I mean the pieces are right there.

His friend/publicist was in panic and like he said 'made her best judgement call'. She said 35 pills were missing, assuming he might have taken them. So it's no wonder where her head went in the mist of the whole thing last night. She called 911 and the Fire Dept. was the first ones. And they in turn called the Police Dept, I guess telling police the same thing Owen's publicist told them. So that's where that little mishap came about. When I was watching ESPN, reporters was wondering why police got involved. My guess is for protection purposes or something, but who knows. With all that was going on, I agreed with one of the ESPN The Magazine guys that said, he's waiting for T.O. to tell the story because he always delivers the truth whether people like it or not.

I'm not much of a football fan in any way, but it was a drawing ordeal. I wouldn't have heard a word about T.O. if my dad hadn't asked me about it. I'm relieve for T.O., considering what could've happened. One person who I'm looking foward to hearing talk about this whole incident a little is Stephen A. Smith on 'Quite Frankly'.

Plus, I'm thinking there might be a bigger picture to this. Like Barry Bonds and others in baseball with the alleged steriods abuse, what's up with T.O. and other athletes on supplements? I know the ones T.O. was takin' was natural but still I don't quite get it. Like he told reporters "I take too many to list" (paraphrasing a lil). I don't know too much about supplements but I guess they aren't dangerous, at least anywhere near steroids. This whole incident with T.O. goes towards being careful with what you're taking.