JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

REVIEW JJ+FP ALBUMS ON EBAY/HALF.COM

Ebay/Half.com recently added a feature where u can review and rate music movies, etc. Ebay is more powerful than Amazon and all those other music/movie distributers online. I think it would be nice if we ALL go there and support their music since not alot is going on at the moment. Even if u aren't feeling an album or single, u should give it a 5 to balance it out when haters start going up in there ripping music apart.

When u go 2 ebay.com, scroll down a bit and u'll see a Reviews + Guides or something like that on the left side of the screen. Click on it, log in, and go from there.

Just a hint, when u search for JJ+FP, don't put in "jazzy jeff fresh prince" cuz their name is so long that the "e" gets cut off and u won't find all their albums...ha ha.

Just a hint, when u search for JJ+FP, don't put in "jazzy jeff fresh prince" cuz their name is so long that the "e" gets cut off and u won't find all their albums...ha ha.

good idea... I normally rep JJFP/WS/JJ wherever I am on the net

lol @ AJ droppin the technical computer knowledge... wtf! :rofl:

Speaking of Ebay, I was able to find a "Rock The House" cassette for only $6.99 after shipping, now my JJFP collection is complete!! :gettinjiggywitit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Btw when I look up JJFP, I type Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince

Edited by bigted

Speaking of ebay, again. I'm bidding for the jap version of greatest hits. Quite cheaply actually. Probably shouldn't be writing this though as someone else on here might try and outbid me.

Yeah I was putting in the bid for that tape for the last week or so but I didn't say anything here 'cause I figured somebody else here would want it :kekeke: