JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XIII

Da Brakes

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats Chemical bro's song is amazin jonny! i always enjoy to listen it!

btw im listenin right now

Its LL and Santana - LL Cool J & Juelz Santana

The Game-The Funeral (100 Bars, Dissing G-Unit)

Damn, the dude is pissed.

I seen this track last night on this site called datpiff.com (for mixtapes of all levels). I also seen a G-Unit mixtape with 50_Cent on the cover behind 2 tombstones that said "Hip Hop is Dead". Hmm? Reason I noticed all this was because I was searching for Kel Spencer and came across this track titled "Go In" he had on 'An A&R's Dream 2'. http://www.datpiff.com/Various-Artists-An-...-2-mid1494.html

I also found Kel on an Intro track ("Bang Out") of DJ Envy's mixtape "The Future" (2000). HAven't found it yet tho.

Coolio "Ooh La La"

LL Cool J "How I'm Comin'"

btw, I noticed that you mention Shaq there AJ, he was rapping in Kay Slay's video on Rap City

I saw that. I few people may clown me, but actually like Shaq's music alot. And he's skillz got better with every album. That KaySlay joint actually jacks Shaq's 1996 single with The Notorious B.I.G. called "Can't Stop The Reign." I didn't know it waz off KaySlay's album, i just saw the video...and liked it.

That track i waz listening 2 waz the 1st single off Shaq's 2001/2002 album that never came out. Even tho' most people probably don't feel his flow, i think they'd like this track...if they like the whole Roots/Common Sense/Joi/James Poyser type stuff since they all shined on the track.

Anyways...back 2 the music...

NICK LACHEY - On And On

SoulO (2003)