JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tupac & Scarface: Duet Album Coming

Turntable

i think most of the official albums released after Pac died were good. Remember Me was good, Still I Rise with the Outlawz was dope, Until the End of Time was good too. the problem that i have is with all these mixtapes that i find like "Still I Rise pt 2" which is just low quality recordings or the same vocals i've heard before over different beats. and then Loyal to the Game was a step down from the rest of his albums because of some wack guest appearances and production and not to mention there's some tracks are on there twice, just produced by 2 different people meaning the beat and stuff is different. i think that the only Pac material that should be released is new stuff that we havent heard yet and that has some substance to it (not any rushed stuff) and i would prefer that the production of the tracks is in the same style that it was in the 90's which is hopefully what Scarface will bring to the table. Smile was a dope track so i hope it continues in that way. i dont know if this is considered an "official" 2Pac release so i wont have my hopes up too high but it might be nice to hear some new Pac as long as it's good.

I don't want any doctors stuff...never really did. I just want them 2 release a box set with all the non-album stuff (meaning stuff not released while he waz alive) mastered. There's so many songs he's done and freestyles just collecting dust or that have been remixed in a watered down way. I wouldn't mind a 2Pac remix album every 7 years or so...just 2 keep the legacy going. But i'd want real producers getting their hands on the acapellas...not wack rapper #2 and Puffy.

• 1 month later...

Tracklist, thats known for now:

1. Fear Of Man.feat-Makaveli,Scarface

2. Smile Pt 2 [Rize].feat-Makaveli,Scarface,Danny Boy

3. Thug Warz.feat-Makaveli,Scarface,Warlord,Lakey The Kid, Z-Ro

4. Passion N Pain.feat-Makaveli,Scarface,Danny Boy

5. Bleed.feat-Makaveli,Scarface,Ja-Rule,Fatal

6. From South 2 West.feat-Makaveli,Scarface

7. Notorious Killaz.feat-Makaveli,Scarface,Big Syke

8. 2 Of America’s Most Wanted 2 [MOB Party].feat-Makaveli,Scarface,Danny Boy

9. ****in Wit Tha Wrong Niggaz.feat-Makaveli,Scarface,Richie Rich

10. Last Dayz.feat- Makaveli,Scarface

11.Venomous Wayz.feat-Makaveli,Scarface,Val Young

Ugh, if that's a tracklisting...i'm startin' 2 get a lil' worried. Alot of those trax sound they could be doctored trax from stuff already released...but that might be me getting it mixed up with the unathorized stuff i used 2 get. And why on earth is Ja-Rule on their. Ugh.