JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tupac & Scarface: Duet Album Coming

Turntable

I dont have a article yet, but I guess yall can check this on the Rap-A- Lot sites and stuff. I just read about this in a german Hip Hop magazine. I think this could have potencial. Its not like we used to anything great when it comes to After Death Albums of Pac. And Husein Fatal is partly at Rap-A-Lot and partly at Murda Inc. so at least one of The Outlawz might be involved this time.

Aug06_4.jpg

Aug06_5.jpg[

I actually wanna hear this. I think they actually did 2 songs while he waz alive. So at least this time around, they are putting 2gether and album with an artist who actually has skillz and waz actually cool with him back in the day. I'm not expecting the best...but it'll be light years ahead of Loyal 2 The Game with all that awful wack rapper #2 and G-Unit input.

Damn, If Pac was alive he would cuss the hell out of wack rapper #1 haha...but I think he wouldnt have a problem with em, Jus wouldn't do a song with him...I didnt like the mixtapes they brought out a few years back...with songs like 2pac ft/ Mobb Deep and 2pac Ft/ Fugees, If anybody knew who 2pac hated most, it was B.I.G, lil kim, Mobb Deep and the Fugees

But i'm hoping for this album to come out...2pac's mum has one more album from 2pac to come out.

"R U Still Down (Remember Me?)" is my favorite album released after his passed. Those trax are untouched 4 the most part. Most of the trax were also recorded during and around his best era...Me Against The World. The trax on that album are more laid back and less polished...in other words, perfect.

Again, this album with Scarface is definitly a step back in the right direction. "Smile" is one of my favorite songs ever. Hopefully the album is an extention of that. Scarface also won't put crappy artists right next 2 his locked-away vocals.