JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Catch A Quote

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
[quote=FreshPrincess,Aug 8 2004, 04:20 PM]Hilary??

When they're looking back at photos.

[b][color=red]"He was with me the whole time"[/color][/b][/quote]
Yeh, Carlton from the episode The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - 615 - Breaking Up is Hard To Do (2).avi.

Ashley: Oh, where is mum?
Hilary: Is she outside?
Phillip: No
Will: Oh she's in the car? I'ma go get her bags.
Phillip: She's not out there.
Geoffrey: Good Lord, what did you do to her?
Carlton: Don't worry big guy, I got you covered.
Carlton: He was with me the whole time.

Just to clear things up! :thumb:

[b][color=red]"Hey man I can say it to you, I'm going to the wedding man."[/color][/b]

• Members
[quote=mfuqua23,Aug 11 2004, 11:50 AM]I believe that was Vivian. well it was cuz of what Vy said about her kids.

"I'd love to get a hold of you during a blackout."[/quote]
Nope! But your are on the right track! Vy says to Vivian with reference to the kids "The kids in this house are getting a free ride, a free ride in a fancy car."

Vivian then tells this to Will, that "So far you have been getting a free ride, a free ride in a fancy car."

Then Will tries to say this to his cousins but it comes out the wrong way as "You guys are getting a fancy ride, a fancy ride in a free car!"

:roll:

I am not sure who your quote matches, must be Will?

:kekeke:

[quote=Fresh^Prince,Aug 12 2004, 04:15 AM]Nope! But your are on the right track! Vy says to Vivian with reference to the kids "The kids in this house are getting a free ride, a free ride in a fancy car."

Vivian then tells this to Will, that "So far you have been getting a free ride, a free ride in a fancy car."

Then Will tries to say this to his cousins but it comes out the wrong way as "You guys are getting a fancy ride, a fancy ride in a free car!"

:roll:

I am not sure who your quote matches, must be Will?

:kekeke:[/quote]
Nah. Think of someone who hasn't been quoted yet. Well at least once I think.

Actually I was right. cuz Vy said "They..." Viv said 2 her kids "U guys...". also, will said it 2 them when they were fixing thanksgiving dinner.

• Members
[quote=mfuqua23,Aug 12 2004, 01:35 PM]Nah. Think of someone who hasn't been quoted yet. Well at least once I think.

Actually I was right. cuz Vy said "They..." Viv said 2 her kids "U guys...". also, will said it 2 them when they were fixing thanksgiving dinner.[/quote]
Mmmm, was it Jazz?

I just checked the episode, it was Will who said:

[b][color=red]"You guys are getting a fancy ride, a fancy ride in a free car!"[/color][/b]

:sonny: