Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ICP Diss Rough Copy and lyrics

Guest Da Triptic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw footage of Em saying that Rhymefest beat him and that he was real good at battling! Also I've seen/got the video where MC Juice beats Em in the Rap Olympics! So as good as he was back in the day he still wasn't unbeatable!

I saw footage of Em saying that Rhymefest beat him and that he was real good at battling! Also I've seen/got the video where MC Juice beats Em in the Rap Olympics! So as good as he was back in the day he still wasn't unbeatable!

I would definitely love to see that video of the rap olympics that you have where Em gets beaten, and any other videos you have of the rap olympics. If you could upload any of the rap olympic videos, I would really appreciate it. I have never seen or heard of the rap olympics, but it sounds awesome.

Edited by bart5

"p.s. lerk if you make a vid of this dissin me you aint gonna like the consequences"

Haha, is that a threat?

Dont worry though man, I'm not gonna make a video... its too hard to hear what you say, even if you read the lyrics at the same time.

beef is ova rated cuz i have had many but they all end wit my oppnent career ended

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: u are funny! how many careers have u ended? seriously dude... i have no problem with u writing or whatever, but be realistic. dont try to act like u are tryna keep the peace and that u have ended careers. if u ended careers with the same skills that were shown in your recording, then virginia is somethin else.

"**** The Real Slim Shady" (It was more of a Vanilal Ice Track tho). Now that was funny as hell. Also. Em can swear around as much as he wants, he cant come back at that. That Dude got served allot of times anway. Just think about the Murda Inc. stuff that was against him. I`m realy impressed tho that he actauly said the he lost on "Toy Soldiers". It takes balls to do that. I respect him for that.

So you think that Eminem can't come back from that weak ass vanilla ice diss with a couple of good punchlines? I mean he ripped emceez with twice his cred like Canibus. :smart: