JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jamie kennedy jjfp fan

• Admin

IGN TV: So how did you first get into rap?

Kennedy: I don't know… There was a station in Philly called Power 99 FM and I remember hearing Will Smith, "Parents Just Don't Understand," and then I remember listening to him and LL Cool J and then I remember listening to Big Daddy Kane and I started thinking, "These beats are so cool. What is this stuff?" And I just started listening to it and it just made me feel cool and funky, and I decided this is for me.

from this interview: http://tv.ign.com/articles/713/713336p1.html

Oh come one.. Is that something to be proud of? Is there actauly someone that realy thinks heis music is good? Even 50 & Bow Wow would knock out that guy..

To me that guy is just a joke.. sorry..

"Will Smith, "Parents Just Don't Understand,"

Will Smith? Oh I``m sorry, I was quit shure it was DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince,lol. Just that majore mistake should prove that he dont know ****.

Edited by Turntable

Oh come one.. Is that something to be proud of? Is there actauly someone that realy thinks heis music is good? Even 50 & Bow Wow would knock out that guy..

To me that guy is just a joke.. sorry..

"Will Smith, "Parents Just Don't Understand,"

Will Smith? Oh I``m sorry, I was quit shure it was DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince,lol. Just that majore mistake should prove that he dont know ****.

his songs may be corny but they arent meant to be serious like 50's & bow wow's is. JK isnt being fake, just being funny and not claimin anything he isnt

• 3 weeks later...