JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will in england now

I'm pretty sure that's what it is, cuz the stalkerazzi took pics of him and Jada leaving their hotel and his t-shirt is kinda fitted, and you can tell his upper body isn't a defined as it usually is....he's probably meant to look "sickly" or something, should be an interesting film to shoot with this new look...I just hope isn't sick for real or something

Edited by MissAshley

more pointless news, hes still here at different events with jada.

i heard on the radio that Will was at a kerrang birthday party last night and the metal hammer awards. The news crew tried to speak to Will but said no bcoz it was about Jada. They spoke to Jada and they asked her about Will, she said Will was one of the first wicked wisdom fans, they then asked her if she is more metal than him, she said Will definatly has that side but she lets the metal side out of her a bit more than he does (thank God) . i dunno about every1 else but if Will does a metal album im gonna be a fan of 50 cent instead lol.

u can hear the news report here, but its just basically what i wrote.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/djs/

u can hear it if u click on scott mills and forward the timer to 2.33

Ah didn't see this thread before I made my new post.

Yes, WS came on stage for a quick minute, and was giving the horns lol. What a guy.

Jada was insane. Out of her mind. Some sort of manbeast! She just sounded crazy.

It was weird to see her like that. Especially since the first music I heard from Jada was the spoken word on Afro Angel, and then 1,000 Kisses!

I think she might get some more respect if she actually sung. The general concensus I got from people was "she actually can't sing!". Wicked Wisdom didn't get bottled, but they weren't exactly popular either. And they got two slots, once on the main stage! I guess that's what money gets you...

Still, another great year for the festival. Can't wait for 2007.

Shame about the riots on Sunday night though. Scary stuff. To begin with, security was generally shocking (what sort of security company has its employees drunk (and smoking weed) on the job, and actually steal from peoples tents. Seriously, I'm not joking). Anyway, on Sunday night, when the riots began security didn't know what to do. There was weird tribal drumming going on using heaps of metal bins, and I thought it was sounding pretty cool until I heard about the riots. Then it just sounded kinda sinister. Bonfires lit up everywhere with gas canisters were being thrown in before exploding (once a canister exploded while a naked guy was jumping over the fire!), and there was a massive fire and riot going down in the village.

People were throwing their tents and everything at hand onto the fires to keep them stoked, lighting rigs were being pulled down, huge riots in the village. And then there was the riot police storming the campsites.

A sour end to Donington 2006. No thank you to the a*seholes that were rioting. Download is generally a really friendly festival, not like Leeds or Glastonbury or whatever.

Rioting is a first for Download, but I guess next year it'll be the same if people just turn up for cheap thrills. Since people were fighting with police in the campsites though, they could just run to hide in tents and police kept getting the wrong people (hence only 12 were arrested). I had a mate who was just standing doing nothing wrong drinking his beer, heard a yell, and turned round to face it thinking it was just a random drunk guy, but it was the riot police charging at him. All he remembers is a shield smashing him in the face, falling down, getting kicked in the chest, and beaten over the head numerous times with a truncheon. Luckily he got released a few hours later.

Having said that, the festival right up until the end when that happened was AMAZING.

Anyway, back to your "come on Lorettas lets go" comment. If you want to pay about £150 just on the off-chance that you might see WS, then be my guest.. Let's just keep Donington about the music please.

one of my brother's mates is performed there! i'll have to find out if he met him!

Which stage was he on, and which band was he playing in?

more pointless news, hes still here at different events with jada.

i heard on the radio that Will was at a kerrang birthday party last night and the metal hammer awards. The news crew tried to speak to Will but said no bcoz it was about Jada. They spoke to Jada and they asked her about Will, she said Will was one of the first wicked wisdom fans, they then asked her if she is more metal than him, she said Will definatly has that side but she lets the metal side out of her a bit more than he does (thank God) . i dunno about every1 else but if Will does a metal album im gonna be a fan of 50 cent instead lol.

u can hear the news report here, but its just basically what i wrote.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/djs/

u can hear it if u click on scott mills and forward the timer to 2.33

thanks for the info. I think its nice that he doesnt wanna steal Jada's thunder by being interviewed. lol at your comment about 50 cent....i'm with you on that!! :3-laugh3:

lol im sure i could get over a fence or something, police beating me with a shield and a trunchion dont scare me lol. :ponder:

what do u mean by Will was giving the horns?

u must be the first person on the forum thats seen wicked wisdom lol.

You're probably right about getting over a fence actually. There's usually some local chavs that jump the fences to rob from tents. Actually, on second thoughts, from that aspect you'd fit right in Julie! ;)

When I said WS was throwing "the horns", I mean the universally recognised sign of metal and rock'n'roll - the devil horns.

maybe being bald was just part of the role, he probably had to lose some weight too if you think about the plot of the film...I mean think about it guys. He doesn't look skinny to me, his muscles just aren't pronounced as they were at first, I'm sure there's a reason though we all know Will likes to show off his body lol

Yeah its for his role. This will be an interesting movie to see Will like this. It kind of funny we all gotten use 2 Will's muscular body..and now he looks like back in the FPoBA days...expect wit no hair :kekeke: Ahh the price of being an actor.

Nice 2 see Will and Jada out and about.