JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

lol "Will get cut off"

willreign

the "pakade" of the black star got exsposed in the movie but in usa not like it and cut it from the screen.

"free Williy of Will our man in black, star in these days in the block baster "I, Robot", and exspose sence in the showe (make us happy ofcurs) all the pacadge, and his Willy. and more in USA havn't liked Will Salamy (kind of sosedge), and decided 2 cut it out of the screen.
the Britsh and most of europ countries not like USA decided not to pass on that plessure and keep in full time on the screen. Smith himself complained and said that "USA os that only place that peaple make big deal from things like that. that bad becouse it the most excpensive sence in the movie".

[url="http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/30/574485"]http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/30/574485[/url]

all translated...

Guest Prince
[quote=willreign,Jul 30 2004, 01:09 AM]and more in USA havn't liked Will Salamy (kind of sosedge)[/quote]
I just wanted to say that I find that hilarious

[quote=WildWildWillennium,Jul 30 2004, 12:43 AM][quote=willreign,Jul 29 2004, 08:09 PM]I will c Will pacage and u all in USA don't  :nana:[/quote]
You're not actually proud of that, are u? :eek4: :kekeke: [/quote]
lol...
yeah now that I think on that u r right...
:oops:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 30 2004, 10:11 AM]prince wears womens clothing[/quote]
Hey come on now, a kilt (the proud national dress of Scotland) is [b]NOT[/b] a skirt! :touche: :bang: Edited by Prince

Tribute's interview with Will on I,Robot...

[url="http://www.tribute.ca/sympaticointerviews/index22.asp?referrer=sympatico"]http://www.tribute.ca/sympaticointerviews/...errer=sympatico[/url]

He talks about that nude scene...and since we're on the topic of it, I thought I'd post this here. Hilarious interview!!

[quote=willreign,Jul 30 2004, 12:09 AM]lol I will c Will pacage and u all in USA don't :nana: haha...[/quote]
U can be proud of that all u want...by all means, i would prefer 2 keep it that way!!!

If i really wanted 2 see all that, i'd get a bootleg, download it, or just get an import version of it when it gets released.

Guest Prince
Dear Jazzy Julie,

I am writing this humble note as I just want to make sure that you are aware that you have made me very upset with your anti-Scottish hooligan phrases and slogans. I have been left a sobbing wreck, barely able to read the text on the computer screen through the sea of tears welling up in my eyes. I am sorry to have upset you so much, and am now off to lie in misery and revel in pain.

Thank you.

Yours,
Prince

Guest Prince
[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 31 2004, 08:53 AM]U can be proud of that all u want...by all means, i would prefer 2 keep it that way!!![/quote]
Please enlighten me as to when I have to turn away? Any warning of this, or does it just suddenly flash onto the screen? Because yes, I, unlike some other guys, don't take pleasure in viewing another mans... We'll leave it at that. :poke: :cya:

[quote=Prince,Jul 31 2004, 03:06 PM][quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 31 2004, 08:53 AM] U can be proud of that all u want...by all means, i  would prefer 2 keep it that way!!![/quote]
Please enlighten me as to when I have to turn away? Any warning of this, or does it just suddenly flash onto the screen? Because yes, I, unlike some other guys, don't take pleasure in viewing another mans... We'll leave it at that. :poke: :cya: [/quote]
well said prince.

Hes like in a shower in I, Robot right in the beginning but I dont kno if u see it or not cuz I covered my eyes everytime he didnt look like he had pants on.

[quote=Prince,Jul 31 2004, 08:13 PM]Dear Jazzy Julie,

I am writing this humble note as I just want to make sure that you are aware that you have made me very upset with your anti-Scottish hooligan phrases and slogans. I have been left a sobbing wreck, barely able to read the text on the computer screen through the sea of tears welling up in my eyes. I am sorry to have upset you so much, and am now off to lie in misery and revel in pain.

Thank you.

Yours,
Prince[/quote]

Dear Prince,

i writing this note to apologize for my terrible behaviour towards you. I am also greatly upset that you are now reveling in pain, even though i dont actually know what that means. It must be my terrible scouse grammer. But you should never be ashamed of your kilt because my best friend thinks men in kilts are very sexy, in fact you guys should hook up.

yours faithfully

Jazzy (scouser) Julie