JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

hard times...

DefCEM

hey guys wassup?

do you know that, when nothing, really nothing, goes the way it should? school, privat life, friends,...?

i'm in such a situation right now and its hard for me to keep up things right now. i just would like to let all fall down and run away. theres a big pressure on me and i dont know what to do.

how to fight against that thing in my head that tells me to put all down. and the bad thing is that its getting worse and worse... :therain:

Will said on the nickelodeon awards to defeat that person... but he didnt tell how to do that.

is here somebody who had the same kind of experience he/she went through?

ive been there, were everything appears to fall apart around u, and u feel you have nothing. Listen to "the rain" its all there. Its just temporary, if u work through it, keep on going and it will work out. It doesnt feel like it, but it will pass.

At one point i had an important exam, i had worked my whole life for. It was hard and while i was studying it felt like i wasnt getting anywhere and i was sure i would fail. i was in work, my boss hated me at the time bcoz workmates were telling lies about me, my social life was gone. I would work all day in a bad enviorment and then go home and study for an exam i thought i had no hopeo f passing. But i did like Will said and ignored the person that told me to stop. i wanted to run too, but i didnt. Turns out i passed that exam by some miracle (probably all the studying lol) and now work is better.

"pain is the mother of change, the rain must flow so the seeds of joy might grow". i hope that helps.

i've gone throught that before where nothing goes right and i just wanted to lay in bed and go to sleep but i couldnt because my mind kept thinkin of everything wrong. i can't offer much advice except stay strong because it will probably get better, in my cases they always got better after a week or so. if u need inspiration or some people to make u feel happier then go on this board cuz we'll be here 4 u.

thank you guys and girls! so i have to keep my head up and go through this struggle. i know that it'll make me much stronger after passing one of this tests of life.

I don't quite understand your question,//...... are u talking about defeating a 'person' or a 'situation'?

peace,

cookie

its the situation and related to that my sleeping motivation to defeat and change it. i cant express it better. maybe caus its already a lil bit late.

uhm yeah and today i ran into a nail with my foot while working. it was about 2-3cm inside and it hurts really bad. i just came back from the hospital 2 hours ago.

nevertheless, i wont let this make me upset or sad. and while im typing these words im listening to "the rain"

have a nice day ppl!