JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will performing in leicester square

[color=purple]With a good status! lol! we could be the first brakes official online fans...and wen u make it big we can manage ur site...ok im way ahead of myself here!

calm down...its ur first day[/color]

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
Yeah man, get your global posse going haha.

Oh, for anyone going to Leicester Square... That means you Brakes, JamesUK, FreshPrincess, KevTastic(?)... The latest suggestion is you PM each other your mobile numbers so you can work out where everyone is.

[color=purple]thats so sad that me and julie cant be with you...definately next time tho, julies made a promise! Hope u all have a great time, we will be watching TRL! get wills autograph for julie!! god knows i've tried but failed![/color]

This must be abit late for anyone whose going tonight, but i heard on Radio 1 this morning that Will Smith will be performing privately to a small group of fans. I don't know what this means exaclty but maybe its only for the people who were lucky enough to get tickets for the actual film premier and competition winners etc.

i missed the chris moyles show this morning i was so mad, i was driving to work and i heard Will was on, but he was on after 9 so i couldnt hear it. Im trying to find it on the website but it isnt up yet, but i will find it soon.

Im looking forward to TRL but im sure it will make me more upset that im not there. Oh well hopefully today is that day when i hear switch!

Gonna tape MTV 2nite cos i got a footy match,

Radio one usually puts up its shows for you to listen to later so we'll defo have to catch it sometime Julie, Moyles is a funny guy and i think it'd be quite a funny show with Will on it too

[color=purple][quote]What, to Leicester Square?[/quote]

yeh we are gonna camp there aint wait for wills next return to the uk...may be there a while!

No we are actually goin on a small holiday and we finally got it booke, yaaaaay! :bowrofl: [/color]