JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Anybody pull an April fool's joke today?

Me and my workmates did, we did like a week of planning.

Basically i work in a vets and we have to work every third weekend, the really bad thing is sometimes we have to stay late. i always seem to get the bad weekends, last time we had an emergancy operation in and i had to stay 2 hours later.

One of the other nurses always gets out on time, so i wished that she had a bad weekend (today), i know im nice. So me, the vet and the boss decided we would trick her into thinking she had an awful weekend. We pretended to book in this really annoying client with 8 puppies and she believed it. Then this morning the boss got some1 to ring in saying they had a dog which they knew had a gastric torsian (which needs an emergancy operation). So she thought she had to stay hours and hours past when she was supposed to leave. I dont know what happened yet, if she fell for it coz i wasnt in.

But did any1 else do an april fools, and if so did u plan it like us haha.

i didnt so far, its only 10:12am so i got time. but for my friends burthday party today(not his real birthday) we are gonna catch him a live squirell! and we are still debating whether we should let it loose through his house.. but that could end up bad

haha, I was gonna pull off a monster on here actually, pretend i'd found some rare video footage of the union square concert or something haha, but then I slept til past 12 o'clock and everyone knows what the score is with april fools after 12! lol

Now thats cruel!! :bat: :rofl:

Call in a few bomb threats....pull a few fire alarms...u know, the usual. Ha ha...jus' playin.' I work all day and we are gonna be crazy busy so i doubt i'll do anything elaborate. Whatever comes off the top of my head.

Wasn't like 2 years ago when Jim posted a fake article about FP saying that from then on, his albums would be JJ+FP albums and that they were gonna released thru' ATOJ? Man, that made a few of us mad...ha ha.

It's about 8:56, so It's to early to pull one of, yet.

But, I am going to pull off some good ones later. :haha:

You make it sound like your planning your farts!! :kekeke:

:lolsign: They're going to scream, hehe, I'm EVIL. :1-cool:

Nah I didn't do any, and didn't get any done to me by anyone else. However, I made myself a bit of an April fool this morning anyway. Quite accidentally :ohdear:

Basically, I was out skiing (ah here we go), and as you know something eventful or banterous always happens either to people around me, or to me. So anyway, I was skiing alone at this point, down a nice wide fully complete run. However, lower down there was a stream exposed. It wasn't marked as being a hazard, so I assumed you could just ski over it.

However, as I neared this, it dawned on me that it was too wide to cross, and there was no way I could get across it, so I realised I had to stop. By this time, I was travelling fast, and it was too late to stop as I was now right on the edge (only right beside it I saw the problem at hand).

So I was "oh SH*T", attempted to jump it, got part way across, landed right in the middle of the f*cking thing. Skis stopped in the middle of this slimey green moss algae bog stuff, fell on my side, got utterly drookit (soaked), then staggered up, and lost balance and fell on my side again. Got completely soaked and completely covered in green slimey bog sh*t. And yes, I wear white skiing pants. So here I am, in the middle of a f*cking stream, looking like an utter pillock, completely covered in green sh*t. And I mean completely. Beginning of the day too. Some people I know skied past, people I've spoken to on the internet, but I didn't introduce myself as I'd just finished crawling out of this stream.

I was not pleased.

However, I rolled in the snow for 10 minutes, spent another 10 minutes getting handfuls of snow and brushing it off, which got most of it off. I was still completely soaked, but continued skiing for the rest of the day anyway.

Proper hardcore.

End.

didn't realise there was still slow lingering around up there... when was the last time it actually snowed?

Loads of snow still. Snowed again today. Basically all the runs are still open up at CairnGorm. Should be for some time yet. Skiing here in Scotland lasts through April, sometimes into May (until the late 1990s, there had never failed to be May skiing in Scotland since the '60s). In 2001 it lasted until July.

Yes, I have photos. I took them of myself after I went in, so I could assess the extent of the green sh*t's hold on me. Damned if I'm posting them! :rofl:

I may, however, post a photo of the offending stream in question. The section of which I am now going to be naming "Jamie's Jump" :lolsign:

Yeah Julie, I'm fine. Luckily I missed all the boulders. Just lots of moss and other green stuff that sticks to you. The only damage was bruised pride. And green-coloured clothes.