JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2 day emcee competition

Hero1

[quote=Prince,Jul 31 2004, 09:02 PM][quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 31 2004, 08:10 PM] i vote big ted too, we should have pmed these votes really.[/quote]
Why PM votes? They don't do it all secretive when freestyles are live... I think votes should always be said in the post because if a person can't accept that somebody else liked another verse better than theirs then they shouldn't be participating. Like 'pac said, "If you can't stand the heat, then get the f*** out the kitchen".

Oh, and my vote to G (if you want me to call you by bigted then sorry and just say so :thumb: ). I didn't include SEALK's in my judging since he entered after it had closed so no hard feelings man :dj: [/quote]
I totally agree!! I never really liked the PMing of votes!! I wanted to know what people were saying!! :werd:

:werd: This was a great battle! Everyone that battled wit me did a great job and I liked that the voting wasn't secretive this time, by seeing the votes gives it more of a reality feel to it. :thumb:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 2 2004, 04:56 PM]i think we originally PMed votes bcoz ppl where influenced by other ppls votes, but thats cool if we do it like this in future. So long as no1 is easily offended by gettin no votes lol.

Well done big ted!![/quote]
The first ever forum freestyle battle was saying the votes in the threads for the first few rounds, but then one person in particular began causing a fuss about it so we had to change it even though I don't really agree with that. The next freestyle battle though, I'd be happy to bend the rules when I'm setting up the battle if you guys agree with me?

[quote=Prince,Aug 2 2004, 05:11 PM][quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 2 2004, 04:56 PM] i think we originally PMed votes bcoz ppl where influenced by other ppls votes, but thats cool if we do it like this in future. So long as no1 is easily offended by gettin no votes lol.

Well done big ted!![/quote]
The first ever forum freestyle battle was saying the votes in the threads for the first few rounds, but then one person in particular began causing a fuss about it so we had to change it even though I don't really agree with that. The next freestyle battle though, I'd be happy to bend the rules when I'm setting up the battle if you guys agree with me? [/quote]
Definately! :thumb: