JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SO FRESH (SLIGHTLY EXTENDED VERSION)

Well, i waz single digging 2day and stopped in2 the over priced FYE. However, FYE has been trying 2 get rid of their CD singles for awhile and keep marking them down. In there, they had the "Will 2K" UK Import CD single. I never picked up up since i already had the version of "Will 2K" with out the "party like it's 19..." edit, the version of "So Fresh" that didn't cut off like it dose on Willennium, and the Rodney Jerkins Remix of "Just The Two of Us."

Well, since they had it marked down to $1.99, i figured i'd get it just 2 get it....and cuz it has a poster in it. I popped the CD in my car stereo cuz i waz in the mood for "So Fresh" and got a mini surprise. Unlike the version on the 12" and on the Columbia/Sony compilation Sizzling...this single has a version that is 20 seconds longer in which haz Biz Markie beatboxing along with the beat and Jazzy Jeff's scratches. During the slow fade u hear them say "Will is... Jazzy Jeff is...Biz Mark is... Slick Rick is..." with the "so fresh" scratches. Now i know what version of this i'll be putting on all my mixtapes. I just wanted 2 share cuz i hyped. :wiggle:

dats cool man! Biz markie's beatboxin for me is the best ever! :2thumbs: well i downloaded the instrumental n on dat one Jeff keeps scratchin till it fades probably it was from dat version u're talkin bout.

Edited by Luigie

I have that Will2k single. It came with a Willenium poster, and the Just the Two of Us remix is actually pretty good. Thing is i havent listened to So Fresh off of it since i bought it cos a week later Willenium came out. Must dig it out again.