JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff Hittin UP VanCity!

Yesssss. Thats Rite. The Magnificent is finally coming back to Vancouver. I missed the show he did last year with qbert but i am finally gonna get to see Jeff Live!!! For any VanCity lurkers (I think im the only poster, if you can even call me a poster haha) the show is on March 31 at Club 686 and Skillz is coming by with him. Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!! :kool2:

• 5 weeks later...

Man, tim had hoked us up before hand with Darnell, but I pretty much guarantee if you go over to Darnell and say something like, "hey, I'm _____, you know a guy called Tim in australia right?" he'll hook you up. In fact, i'm not entirely sure, but Tim could possibly still be with Jeff so you might meet him as well!

hope it works out!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys Finally got a chance in to post again for the first time since my Jazzy Jeff Live Experience. HaHa. Just thought i would share some pictures from the night. I Promise i will share the story within a few days. Lets jsut say that jeff finished spinnin around 345am and at 4 they kicked everyone out of the flub except for jeffs crew, the staff, a few others and darnell told them to let me and my girlfriend stay as well. Go the chance to chill with jeff, skillz and Darnell for about 20 minutes. Any ways here are sum pics of me and my gurl with jeff and skillz. I had this horrible grin on my face for the pic. Darnell wouldnt leave me alone bout it hahaha.

Whoooppppsssssss!!!! Totally missed the pix guys hahaha. And of course i repped JJFP.com to the fullest. BTW Tim, Jeff told me bout how yall were together a few days before and wuz asking if u had made it back to australia yet. I told him i hadnt seen u post in a few days so i assumed u were still out of town. Darnell also wouldnt stop talking about how hammmmmerrrrrrreddddd Kev was when he met jeff haha. Neways here are the pix as promised....Ive got a whole bunch more and a short vid of jeff spinning that i will post in a couple of days.

post-5-1145431057_thumb.jpg

post-5-1145431195_thumb.jpg

• Admin

haha i love this post.. avatars of me jonny and williefromphilly.. jonny has started somethin! :lolsign: :wiggle: :wiggle: haha Kev must have been hammered if he kept referring to himself as Kevtastic :rofl: :rofl: