JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

footballers wives

sonic1988

Well its big over here, but i dont know why. There's no football in it what so ever, i think its more for the ladies.

Its basically about a group of rich women and their footballing husbands, plenty of sex and scandal. Something that mite do well in the US but i don't rate it as a good show

i watched the first 2 series but then they put it on at a stupid time and i gave up. Id say its more for the women, lots of footballers in the shower scenes with nice butts.

As the show goes on the story lines get even more ridiculous, even worse than lost. i think it will go down well in america.

i watched the first 2 series but then they put it on at a stupid time and i gave up. Id say its more for the women, lots of footballers in the shower scenes with nice butts.

sounds like NYPD blue (but I'm not sure about that word "nice" :lolsign: )

Its basically about a group of rich women and their footballing husbands, plenty of sex and scandal. Something that mite do well in the US but i don't rate it as a good show

it seems like that desperate housewives was based off of it.

I think that you are all right about it being big here in the states, if it isn't talked about, it will probably be one of those shows people watch and don't talk about or something like that (example is everybody hates chris. at least in my area everyone talks about it, and the show is a hit, but nobody really talks about it.)