JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

you guys are the best!

Hero1

• Admin

I received this parcel on my birthday..from the UK with the amazon packaging and i'm thinking what the hell is this.. I never ordered anythin from amazon.. so I open it up and I see...

TinTin!

and my first thought is.. Jonny!!

and then I think waitaminute it couldnt be jonny

and i sort of check back in the box and nothin else there.. so im thinking who sent this..

well I did give my brother an Asterix book..but naa he wouldnt get it for me..

and yo it was sent from the UK!

so im just standin there thinkin 4 a minute..

yeah it has to be Jonny..

So I open it up and there is some special messages from you guys..and Jonny did send it haha!

That was really awesome, that you would go to the bother, of knowing it was my birthday..ordering the tintin book and sending it to me.. The fact that it arrived ON MY BIRTHDAY knowing how bad UK MAIL is is another miracle :kekeke:

Wow that was really awesome and made my day.. I really appreciated that.. For Real :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

Thanks so much guys.. :1-smile:

the TinTin book is classic.. and one of the funniest stories of them all from memory :wiggle:

I'm really quite shocked you guys bothered to do that for me.. you rock :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

Thanks again..im gonna go read sum tintin now haha :yeah:

I received this parcel on my birthday..from the UK with the amazon packaging and i'm thinking what the hell is this.. I never ordered anythin from amazon.. so I open it up and I see...

TinTin!

and my first thought is.. Jonny!!

and then I think waitaminute it couldnt be jonny

and i sort of check back in the box and nothin else there.. so im thinking who sent this..

well I did give my brother an Asterix book..but naa he wouldnt get it for me..

and yo it was sent from the UK!

so im just standin there thinkin 4 a minute..

yeah it has to be Jonny..

So I open it up and there is some special messages from you guys..and Jonny did send it haha!

That was really awesome, that you would go to the bother, of knowing it was my birthday..ordering the tintin book and sending it to me.. The fact that it arrived ON MY BIRTHDAY knowing how bad UK MAIL is is another miracle :kekeke:

Wow that was really awesome and made my day.. I really appreciated that.. For Real :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

Thanks so much guys.. :1-smile:

the TinTin book is classic.. and one of the funniest stories of them all from memory :wiggle:

I'm really quite shocked you guys bothered to do that for me.. you rock :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

Thanks again..im gonna go read sum tintin now haha :yeah:

tim, I' just readin thi sme message again, I'm ****ing wasted man, just gpt back gfrpom a ridiculously crazy night out!!!!!!!!!! hope you had a good one man, enjoy the bbvoooc.k. tyhis spekklling is so ****ed up cos iof how drunk i a m hahahahahahhahahahahahha :mygod: :mygod: :mygod: :mygod: :mygod: :mygod: :mygod:

hhaaha, i thought that least message was a private one..., orbviously not!!!!!!!! :lolsign:

Yeh writing with pen and pad is bad enough when your drunk. Txtin is another but using a keyboard would just mess with my head.

Glad you liked it Tim, It was all Jonny's idea.

lmao that is the funniest post ever. Yeah it was jonnys idea, he organised most of it. Even tho he is a misguided poor young boy lol.

Thats cool it arrived on your birthday Tim, im glad u liked it too, it was just a little something, but it sounds as if you were pleased with it. :1-smile: