JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the bow wow diss of will smith is blowin up..

Hero1

• Admin

:bowdown: People are coming to their senses!! This gives us an opportunity to give the word 'bout "Lost and Found", thank you lil' pup!!

I think everyone one of us should thank bow wow for dissing Will. It actually is helping Will get tons of postive media attention, and everyone is startin to recognize what Will has done for hip hop. Just look at that article on allhiphop.com from a couple weeks back, Will got one of his best articles, while Bow Wow got dissed for what he said. The tables were turned on Mr. Wow :rofl:

I love this pic on one of the articles. "Bow Wow went back home and jumped out the window. The End."

:::EDITED:::

Edited by JumpinJack AJ

:rofl: :mygod: :willvspaparazzi: :lolsign:

"People dissin' Will sat on a wall

People dissin' Will had a great fall

All the kings horses and all the kings men

Could never put their careers together again, you get it?" :bowdown: :bowdown:

I think the way that this is blowing up is hilarious. 2 bad it's not someone like 50 Cent, Nelly, or Ja-Rule catching the flack.

Oh yeah, if people wanna see that pic, they can check the link...that i personally don't think it waz cool puttin' that kinda pick on this board. I think Tim will back me on that.

Well Bow Wow says he looks up to fools like 50 as real rappers so I think that's why he's getting so much flack too, believe or not, a lot of people don't like 50 Cent either, I wish all these wack rappers should just come out and co-sign with the lil' pup and diss Will so that way Will could line up and destroy all of them, that'd be dope as hell if they all were at 106 & Park and then Will jumps on stage with Jeff and knocking them all out when he does "Lost and Found", then all the teenagers watching'll throw their Bow Wow/50/etc. cds in the trash after that:

"I take 12 rappers and put 'em in line, then 12 mcs who think they could rhyme, then 12 more brothers who still ain't signed, then don't do nothin' just watch 'em decline" :pony:

Edited by bigted

It's funny though people like 50 Cent and Kanye usually make a stupid comment on everything going on, they're actually using their senses not to diss Will, they probably figure that this is one controversey that'd really hurt them, lol... Bow Wow was probably hoping that they'd stick up for him...

Edited by bigted

Poor Bow Wow, I bet he never expected to blow up in his face like it has. Maybe next time he will have learned to keep his mouth shut, if he is even still in the entertainment industry, because his reputation and credibility have declined to just about nothing.

1000th post!

Edited by rcpbball30

Did he really have any credability to begin with? Most of his fans are lil' girls drooling over him just like 50 Cent fans... btw, check the review I wrote a couple weeks ago for Bow Wow's album, all the reviews for it this month are one star, it seems like the only people who give him high reviews are girls, they say something corny like: "Leave my Bow Wow alone, he's so sexy", anyway here's what I wrote:

"It's funny how Bow Wow could call Will Smith a bubblegum rapper when he never has had a Grammy or an Oscar nomination in his career and he never will if he keeps on putting out garbage albums like this along with his cheesy movies!!! Please Bow Wow quit entertaining, you're an embarassment to the industry, just go to school and be somethin' else, from the famous words of Will Smith: "Pump Ya Brakes"!!!"

Edited by bigted