JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent vs. 25 Cent

bigted

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if 25 Cent gotta use beef with his cousin to get recognition that means he don't have much talent, that's sorta as low as what 50 does when he beefs with other famous rappers to sell records, I'd like to see anything associated with 50 fade away from the spotlight, if 25 really got talent he'll make it on his own without jumping on the beef bandwagon, oh hell maybe I should diss 50 Cent too so I could get a deal... :hmm: :rofl:

50 is a peice of crap.snoop dogg is way better.25 cent will probably suck too :jusmindyabizness:

I agree wit that but...seeing ur avatar and signature looks like u got into the wrong forum :kekeke:..just a comment

Edited by Luigie

Guest renagade_tim

5o dosen't give back to his family. That is rather upsetting since 50 shows off about haaving so much donated to the hood. But I guess he dosent give back to his own ppl but gives to recognised charities which will give him headline and help him sell a million more albums.

actually he does he give more back to his son and his grandparents more though

Well if 25 Cent gotta use beef with his cousin to get recognition that means he don't have much talent, that's sorta as low as what 50 does when he beefs with other famous rappers to sell records, I'd like to see anything associated with 50 fade away from the spotlight, if 25 really got talent he'll make it on his own without jumping on the beef bandwagon, oh hell maybe I should diss 50 Cent too so I could get a deal... :hmm: :rofl:

Well maybe he just got sick of everybody talk to him about 50 and everybody asociate him to 50. So he just made just point clear about 50.

This whole thing seems like a stupid gimmick 2 me. For what's worth, i think it's highly likely that he's got no skillz and is piggie-back ridding 50's undeserved success. Either that or he's working with 50 2 make the gimmick bigger. Who knows....who cares.

There's actually a G-Unit video on 106 + Park right now...the new Tony Yayo...man, it's awful.

Guest renagade_tim

answer me this why do you all hate G-Unit and i dont want ll this because they aint no JJFP or the whole thing because they say to many things is it because you all are afraid of sumtin new or is it because you know Ja and the Game cant rap and you go wit them i want a legit answer like an essay on why

well 25 cent must not know the music buisiness, if he's lyrically better than 50 he won't sell, you only need to make pre-school rhymes to sell millions these days, the more lyrical you are the less you sell....

Edited by bigted

50 cent and G Unit are talentless fools that rely on dissin' people to sell albums, they're selfish fools that only appeal to immature kids.... There's your answer!! I don't like G Unit and hope they fall off so great lyricists can dominate hip-hop again.....

Guest renagade_tim

well see i am goin to have to disagree wuit you on that one because more then have the songa on Yayos album didnt diss 50 cent Massacare more then half no diss Llyod Banks more then half Obie Trice had quiete a few disses so i mean i can respect you for say that you dont like them but i cant respect you if you try to degrade someone you dont even knowconsidering no offense to WILL but 50 has sold more then him so i mean if you said i dont like Gangsta Rap that would be better

G-Unit promote violence in their music, in a world that is already being abbused for the freedom of speech, they just add to it by stating a mark of more negativity into a world full of negativity. Hip-hop is about being true to yourself and spitting the truth about your views on certain topics and so on. Its an expression of your personal ability to the world for them to appreciate. G-Unit do none of this, all they do is brag about fame, girl and about viloent activities that really we dont need or care about hearing of. It has nothing to with us being scared of a change, they are just generally wack lyrically, and show no talent to their music. The only decent thing that could be mentioned that comes from their music is the beat. Lyrically the Game and Ja Rule are way ahead of G-Unit, it goes down to personal preference, you like G-Unit, we dispise them. But from a true hip hop stand point, G-Unit only enters the head when I think about what has ruined the art of hip-hop.

Edited by Big Willie

Guest renagade_tim

ok well if you think about commercials are also promotin violence see i am tellin you if you actually listen to more then the singles or the songs that diss people you will like him like i have eventually started to like some of the Game music

ok well if you think about commercials are also promotin violence see i am tellin you if you actually listen to more then the singles or the songs that diss people you will like him like i have eventually started to like some of the Game music

Trust me, i sample all of it, and me eventually liking it isnt gonna happen!

You should already know that I don't like them, no matter what you tell me I ain't gonna like them anyway, only if they put out something I like then I'll like them, until then G Unit sucks in my opinion, that's ok if you like them though, go ahead and enjoy bumpin' your G Unit albums....