JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ain't No Place Like Home

Hero1

that is so wierd you should post that Tim. I was away from home for 2 and a half months until I came back on Saturday. I Made a point of never listening to the track whilst I was away. I Played it on the way home and then again when I actually got home, and wow, what an unbelievable track, I was on the verge of making an appreciation thread! :2thumbs:

that song is good no doubt...and nowdays we leave home very usually

EDIT: I also gotta give an appreciation to "Summertime" cause summer is beginnin' in Peru..can't wait to go to the beach and put that song full volume

Edited by Luigie

EDIT: I also gotta give an appreciation to "Summertime" cause summer is beginnin' in Peru..can't wait to go to the beach and put that song full volume

Is summer really starting for ya already?? Its 33 degrees out where I live.

funny, i was singing this song earlier while i was looking 4 my remote... :kekeke: but its really a great song n perfect 4 this time

Edited by Angel Amor

Is summer really starting for ya already?? Its 33 degrees out where I live.

Yep, the summer is comin'...kinda funny cause the snow is one of the symbols of christmas :jusmindyabizness:

I think a lot more people would've bought "Code Red" if this song came out instead of "Boom!..." 'cause it got such a universal appeal, it'd been the anthem of the Holidays in '93 but it's truely timeless, it's such a perfect song for this time of year....

Edited by bigted