JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ AAA's request thread

sonic1988

I hope you enjoy it when you get it, but make sure to copy the album to your computer so that you don't have to play the CD to much. I personally use a burned copy I made of the album when I use my CD player, My copy of rock the house has been played about 4 times. but my burned copy has been played at least 50 times.

Yeah that's what I'll do. That's a good idea.

Wow man! I'm very low of gil..but anyway that movie gives a very good message, and the soundtrack is full of good songs

Edited by Luigie

cool, I will go to sam goody and see what's it all about tomorrow, thankfully I can get to sam goody because the buses are gonna start working tomorrow. NO MORE STRIKE!!!(if you didn't already know that from the thread I did a few hours ago :lolsign:)

Edited by sonic1988

sorry, hero I have it on CD but not on my computer and if I try to rip right now I won't be able to broadcast. I will remember for the next time I do a broadcast. I will make sure you are on!!

EDIT: ya know what........ after root down I'm gonna go off and put a few songs on including paul revere and I'll come back on. I need a break because if I broadcast for to long winamp freezes. I've been on for 1 1/2 hours so far.

Edited by sonic1988