JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will robbered by cheater.

Damian

http://muzyka.wp.pl/niusy.html?id=9170&g=0&w=wi

It's says:

"Will Smith has been robbed" (2002-09-26)

CARLOS LOMAX devoted many times to find information in Internet about Will. He used those information to conquest 14 schoop cards. He used them before he was captured. He issued 30 000 $ from Will acount. Lomax has been convicted to 20 years in prison & 225 000 forfeit.

I can't imaginate how he did that? He served too Will, or what?

I remember some criminal that couldn't be caught for a long time. what he did was he took money from famous and rich people and put into other accounts where he would get the money. He couldn't get caught for a long time because he used computers at public libraries instead of his own.

that does suck for will but I hope that the money was insured, it probally is.

Edited by sonic1988

I remember some criminal that couldn't be caught for a long time. what he did was he took money from famous and rich people and put into other accounts where he would get the money. He couldn't get caught for a long time because he used computers at public libraries instead of his own.

that does suck for will but I hope that the money was insured, it probally is.

I don't think that this guy what you are talking about took money from Will. In article it's only about Will, not others people. Thief had to pay what he did by fine.... but If I were this guy the worst for me will be 20 years in prison.

haha, kinda topical for me since I think I lost my debit card about half an hour ago! :lol:

Yes sonic have right, you should do something with that!