Grupp H

1. Spain.

2. Ukraine

3. Tunisia

4. Saudiarabia

Edited by Lerkot

My comments:

Group A

Germany and Poland have to take the first and second place. It would be very surprising otherwise. Costa Rica is a hitting bag and Ecuador is still bad, tho they have got a stronger team the last years. Through:

Germany, Poland

Group B

England and Paraguay are the favorites. England havent beaten Sweden since 1968 and the Swedes often win against teams that might look better on the paper. Trinidad & Tobago should lose every single game, if they dont it would be a big surprise.

Through: Sweden, England; Santa Cruz in Paraguay picked up an injury some time ago and wont be fit.

Group C

This is the strongest group ever made in a World cup, I think. Four world-class teams and every single team can go through from the group. I hope for Netherlands and Ivoary Coast since they are playing the most attractive football of the teams. Serbia and Argentina are tho also among the 10 best teams in the world so it will become a really hard fight.

Through: Netherlands, Argentina

Group D

WEAK group; Mexico and Portugal wont have any problems.

Group E

Tough group! Four good teams, and I think that even tho Italy is considered the favorites, they will have a hard time. Ghana and USA is what I hope and believe.

Through: Ghana and USA.

Group F

Poor Australia, first WC in years and they have to meet the unbeatable Brazil and the not so easy Croatia. The Croatians are playing an impressive defence football and will go through together with Brazil.

Through: Brazil, Croatia

Group G

France and Switzerland are two great countrys who produces many talents. The Switzerland team is one of the best young teams in the world and will go through together with France even tho South Korea will put up some resistence.

Through: France, Switzerland

Group H

Poor group, Ukraine and Spain should take this.

My comments:

Group A

Germany and Poland have to take the first and second place. It would be very surprising otherwise. Costa Rica is a hitting bag and Ecuador is still bad, tho they have got a stronger team the last years. Through:

Germany, Poland

Group C

This is the strongest group ever made in a World cup, I think. Four world-class teams and every single team can go through from the group. I hope for Netherlands and Ivoary Coast since they are playing the most attractive football of the teams. Serbia and Argentina are tho also among the 10 best teams in the world so it will become a really hard fight.

Through: Netherlands, Argentina

Group G

France and Switzerland are two great countrys who produces many talents. The Switzerland team is one of the best young teams in the world and will go through together with France even tho South Korea will put up some resistence.

Through: France, Switzerland

:word: :word:

Had to go and get Sweden again didn't we. :P

Can't wait for this competition to start, A whole month of classic football.

Looking forward to the Holland Vs Argy game.