JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'm insulted

sonic1988

Here is why you shouldn't be insulted by it...Those ads are SCAMS. I've seen em Plenty of times. They're like the ones that say "If this is flashing you just won!!"..

They purposely make the question rediculously easy, so idiots click on someone, and help give that site more money, from the people who make the ads, and it also gets users wrapepd up with other things. Nothing to even look at seriously. That's why the entire thing is one link. no matter where you click, it will take you to the same page.

LOL to that above!^^

With what Chief said, I still wouldn't care to hear his early underground stuff, just 'cause I don't care to hear him or his voice at all. But I hold no hate towards him at all. 50 Cent this, 50 Cent that...Blah Blah Blah, can we please stop talking about 50 Cent for the time being? I swear I see his name all over the internet, people trying to bring him down. That's probably how he's still staying famous.

If you don't like "Hustler's Ambition" then you wouldn't like his underground stuff, some of it's good but I wouldn't ever call it groundbreaking or legendary music, it wasn't crap like that "Candy Shop" though, with all of this exposure I'm tired of 50 Cent period myself, maybe if people stop talking about him for a year then maybe I might wanna listen to him again.

Edited by bigted