JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

R. Kelly-Remix City Vol. 1

Turntable

B000BKJ5X2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Track List

1) R. Kelly and Public Announcement-Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ)-After The Party's Over/Singin' Mix

2) Sex Me (Part II)-Extended Street Mix

3) Bump N Grind-Old School Mix

4) Your Body's Callin' (His and Hers Extended Mix)

5) I Can't Sleep Baby (If I)-Remix (Radio Version)

6) Down Low -Live To Regret It Mix

7) I Wish-Remix Feat. Boo and Gotti

8) Feelin' On Yo Booty-Hypnosis Mix

9) I Mean (I Don't Mean It)

10) Ignition-Remix

11) Step In The Name of Love -Remix

12) Slow Wind-Remix featuring Sean Paul and Akon

13) Burn It Up-Remix featuring Fat Joe, Wisin and Yandell (New Remix)

14)Feelin On Yo Booty-Dirty South Mix Featuring Youngblood

With this CD you get most all of R. Kelly's commercially released re-mixes. The "Ignition" remix from "Chocolate Factory" is here as are other popular remixes. The remix for "I Wish" is marred with a ton of N words some censors decided to leave out, so you hear R. say "for My Ni.." you get my point, they took out all his N words and at the end of the song he asks the radio people to leave the N words in his song.

This CD is great riding around in your car music. It also serves as good background music when you are at home chillin'. Most of it you have heard before since these are classic remixes and not updated versions of the songs. The CD includes two briliant,never before released remixes.The "Burn It Up Remix" with feautures spanish raps from Fat Joe.And the "Slow Wind Remix" with Sean Paul.

Overall, the CD seems a bit rushed or as if it was just something thrown out on the market due to the upcoming holiday season. The booklet inside of the CD doesn't provide any background or history related to the songs or the CD. It includes the album credits. No liner notes from Kellz, no hidden videos or bonus goodies. There isn't much here to make it a "must have." If you are a casual R. Kelly fan you can just add this one to your wish list. But hey, it's a good CD, so if you feel the urge to get your R. Kelly remix on pick it up today.

------------------

Since I`m a "Casual R.Kelly Fan" (lol) I think I`m gonna ask that one for Christmas. :yeah:

Edited by Turntable

Yeah, it was supposed 2 come out last week...but i can't find it anywhere. I actually own most of the trax already thru' singles...but i want those new joints.

The Bump + Grind, Your Body's Callin,' and I Can't Sleep Baby remixes are my favs. The "Your Body's Callin'" remix features Aaliyah!! This is the 1st time Aaliyah's vocals were ever heard.

"Trapped In The Closet" is boring 2 me. It waz a creative idea...but he plans on adding on to it 4 the rest of his career...which is stupid. I love his "ghetto soap opera" stuff...like that joint he did with Sparkle and "When A Woman's Fed Up." But "Trapped In The Closet" is so musically boring and the story so rediculous...i just don't care about it.