JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Frosty the Showman

Luigie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't dissin' New Edition, they're one of my favorite groups, I'm just sayin' that it'd be better if New Edition was the group performing on the same show with JJFP instead of Backstreet Boys but as long as it's only one show that JJFP's gonna be with Backstreet Boys it's all good but if they do a tour together?!!! :therain: :stickpoke:

I wasn't dissin' New Edition, they're one of my favorite groups, I'm just sayin' that it'd be better if New Edition was the group performing on the same show with JJFP instead of Backstreet Boys but as long as it's only one show that JJFP's gonna be with Backstreet Boys it's all good but if they do a tour together?!!! :therain: :stickpoke:

Sorry :1-say-yes:

Will and NE would be great! The fact that Will and The Backstreet Boys are in the same sentence is already making me cringe. Who are the people working for Will that come up with these ideas?! :dontgetit:

I think 3cookies is from Atlanta if I'm not mistaken, hopefully she hears about this concert somewhere if she never comes on the board until December...

I heard on the ws site about this. There another winter concert set in Miami said Will Smith is suppose 2 be there 2.

Glad 2 hear that Will and Jeff are hitting the stage again :gettinjiggywitit:

it's cool that Will i gettin back on music...well I would like to be there but..I'm so far lol, I like also the name of the show, GO JJFP

Edited by Luigie

The Atlanta radio station's probably sponsoring the concert!