JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Help promote party starter

i was on MTV bases' website the other day finding out how to email them bcoz i havnt seen party starter on that channel yet (its a hip hop rnb channel). I found this thing were u can be on a panel to help them decide the playlist, i signed up for it and today i got an email asking for me to rate video's.

Theres 26 songs so it takes about 10-15 minutes but basically they play a video ask u to rate it and if u want to see it more or less and any comments etc. Party starter was the first video up so i obviously said it was great and it needs to be played more, then had fun tearing 50 cent apart.

anyways i dont know if its just for UK people but we can try anyway, if u sign up, they send u an email then it plays u the videos and u rate them.

before every1 says its too late for party starter, its not the case for it over here, im thinking its gonna be top 10 so if we get mtv base to play the video, a bigger audience can see it and buy it.

http://www.songpeople.com/CMS/live/10/defa...p?LanguageID=64

its just about 10 minutes of you time, so please fill it in, ta! :2thumbs: