JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jaden Smith

shuga

Now that would be something! I can understand why Jaden would be like 'Wheres my song Dad?' but thats like the others saying 'Dad why ain't I been in any of your movies? Jaden has! Do you love him more??'

It works both ways!!

I'm saying... Why is Trey (the first child) being mistreated? He hasn't been in any movies. He's not pulling down paper like Jaden. This is horrible. I'm outraged!!!

• Members

Now that would be something! I can understand why Jaden would be like 'Wheres my song Dad?' but thats like the others saying 'Dad why ain't I been in any of your movies? Jaden has! Do you love him more??'

It works both ways!!

I'm saying... Why is Trey (the first child) being mistreated? He hasn't been in any movies. He's not pulling down paper like Jaden. This is horrible. I'm outraged!!!

Trey did have a brief cameo in MIB2 with Jaden. They were the two kids standing on the street when the car flies overhead. Plus Trey is 'making paper' as you put it as he has done some pressenting for the kids choice awards on the red carpet and actually interviewed his dad. He also has done some modelling for Tommy Hilfiger when he was younger.

Plus apparently Jaden didn't like being in the limelight when he was younger. Plus Willow apparently bugged him to have her in a song and make a song about her because Trey had one about him.

I look @ it this way, Will doesn't measure the love the he has for his kids, esp. not in a song they're all special, Trey is his first born, Jaden his first Jada baby, and Willow's his little girl

Secondly, how do we know he hasn't written a song for Jaden? maybe he just didn't release it on an album

Third, could it be that maybe he thought another song about his son would be too much like Just the two of Us in some areas?

they're all interested in different things, they have different types of schooling,they have different mothers(keep that in mind), so some may be allowed to do things now, others won't be allowed to do until later, you never know

*Jaden did a video audition for "Pursuit" REALLY impressed the studio execs, (according to People magazine)...all the Smiths are doing it big in their own ways, there's no room for hating lol

It works both ways!!

Trey did have a brief cameo in MIB2 with Jaden. They were the two kids standing on the street when the car flies overhead. Plus Trey is 'making paper' as you put it as he has done some pressenting for the kids choice awards on the red carpet and actually interviewed his dad. He also has done some modelling for Tommy Hilfiger when he was younger.

Plus apparently Jaden didn't like being in the limelight when he was younger. Plus Willow apparently bugged him to have her in a song and make a song about her because Trey had one about him.

Lol, I was being sarcastic.