JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Die Fantastischen 4 about JJFP

DefCEM

Hi ppl!!!

Man, i wrote a letter to one of the members of Fantastische 4 two days ago and i just got an answer from Smudo who everybody knows here in germany.

Well, i tried to translate my and his mail!

>Hi Smudo,

>I know you are the pioneers of german hiphop and i guess that i partly know your state at todays hiphop

>scene. And cause of that reason i would like to ask you something. What do you think about JJFPs music

>back in da day and now? and what do you think about all the critics that FP gets from all the media, due to

>the music he makes? Did you already hear his new Album Lost & Found? and finally, which rappers/djs had

>inspired you back in the day before you started doing your thing?

>

>best reagards cem

-and now his anwer-

>I liked JJFP a lot in those days - and what mr prince is doing now, is allright. i like his new single but its

>nothin special (switch).

>

>At the time we started, we were inspired by Public Enemy, gangstarr, jazzy jeff & fresh prince, utfo, kool

>moe dee, ll cool j, beastie boys, roxane shante, biz markie and a few more.

Well, i always knew that he thinks, and i guess the others too, really positive about JJFP and the oldkool headz. yeah, and their music is more then just dumb talking about guns and all that bullsh!t.

Sorry for my bad english, i translated it in a few minutes.

JJFP Rock The House

Edited by DefCEM