JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Andy Borowitz Here at UConn

rcpbball30

Tonight, FPOBA creator Andy Borowitz was here at UConn. The ads made it look like he would be talking about FPOBA the whole time, but it was actually a comedy show, and the dude was really funny. At the end, he opened up for questions about the FPOBA, and he was saying how Will was so talented and charismatic that made the show so good. He also mentioned how that FPOBA is on Nick at Nite now and a whole new generation of kids are into FPOBA now. Someone asked about the theme song and he said that he was the first to hear it, Will just came into his office and rapped it to him. Andy was like, I'm the first person to hear it, some white guy with no idea about rap music, but I'm the one who has to decide if it is good, anyways, it was funny. It was a pretty cool experience, to hear about the show, and to hear his jokes, he was real funny.

I almost didn't go, I was tired, laying in my room, contemplating whether to go, and I just thought, how many times in my life am I going to have an opportunity like this, so I went, and I'm glad I did.