JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Almost there

Mike

Whats up everyone? id like to just y that i just purchased a mic for the computer and some software that i can rewcord onto and make some beats. so you migh ear some audios within the next month. cause i still gotta write some more songs. and then i gotta make the songs from scratch on the program.

ps. when i was in circuit city, then had itune on a computer that you could play the music. they had switch so i blasted that. rated it 5 stars, put in the album name in caps. then under info,you can write coments abot the song. i said "BUY LOST AND FOUND"

so anyway im gonna mess with tis mic and software alil bit today. peace

(first use of post icon)

Edited by WILL IS ILL

this is kinda confusing, i putting my voice on the track down. but im having trouble with the beat making. i know how to work the 'analog drum machine". so i got some background. but im still learning on how to make complex stuff. i think im gonna make some lyrics first. sorry for posting like this. should belong in caught in the middle

yeah if your just starting out with audio you should try a beat your used to like if you listen to a lot of willsmith then do that like Classified says" here a little advie for rappers who just startin out/ don't release a track untill you happy with the bars you wrote/"

i just recorded my voice. i dont like it, not that i dont like how my voice sounds (like im not used to it) but i dont like how im rapping it. it sounds like im not into it. i guess i gotta try a lil harder.i could be too hard on myself. anybody that recorded, tell me if you experiaced things like that.

I think we all hate out voices when we hear it again...cuz I'm the same way too...

Especially when I'm playin around and singing... I used to want to sing,,but now? naa... (too old lmbo) and please don't let me record / replay it...oh God. LOL. I'm always like, thank God nobody heard that mess. lmbo...

:lolsign: guess u gotta play around with ur mic, till u feel comfortable with the quality of the sound, but my mic is built in..somewhere...

peace,

cookie

originally i said i was gonna make 14 songs for the album...maybe i didnt. but whatever lyrics im producing now are just crap. so i take that is a sign to stop with lyrics and just make audios.

i dont know when they will be up. its hard to make the beat.

im using Music Studio 2005 deluxe

• 4 weeks later...

Hey WillisIll, I was that way when i 1st rapped. I didn't think my voice sounded right. But it's best to be your own and not sound like anything or body else. Once that sticks, U'll find your comfort zone.

btw, I have made a beat. 5:08 of someting that just might be your taste.