JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

longer

• Members

i know will smith is 36 years old. And often rappers dont want to rap pass 40. However Will Smith is just getting started i believe he has 4 more albums left in him and lets just hope he will continue to keep recording. He should follow up Lost and Found with Big Willie Style Part 2 or Still Big Willie Style. I also think his birthday is the same day Scottie Pippens b-day is.

I think Will will continue aslong as he's got something to say. As for rappers not wanting to rap past 40 then im not to sure on that one. 40's just a number and this era is the first time in hiphop where its original stars are hitting that 40+ mark, Some retired long before but others keep going. Sir-MixAlot, MC Hammer, Public Enemy, Rev Run, Beasties are all over or pushing 40 and still do their thing. I can't see why Will would stop cos of age

Yeah, I don't really think it matter how old a rapper is, only if they have something to say, which I believe Will still does.

i think he has a lot more in him but as Kev said the first rappers are just turning 40. Its hard to tell how old a rapper can really be before they stop selling bcoz they are "too old".

Will always manages to find a new sound and something else to rap about in each album so lets hope he can still do that.