JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Willenium vs. Lost and Found vs. Big Willie Style

marz

When I heard the intro of Born To Reign...I thought I would be in for a hell off an album! Even the second song..."Act Like You Know" is one of my fav Will Smith songs off all time...But then it went downhill..."I Can't Stop", "A 1000 Kisses" "Willow Is A Player", "Nod Ya Head"....those songs are just average...if not, bad! He then dropped some more hotness with "How Da Beat Goes" and "BlockParty"...but I just didn't like the overall vibe of the album! Same thing with "And In This Corner" Didn't really like that album either!

I think Willennium is my fav album and then Lost & Found! BWS will always have a special place in my heart cuss it was the first Will Smith/JJFP album I ever got!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Willie Style will always be my favorite outta the 3. :1-say-yes: I genuinely enjoy every track, which is something I can't say for Willenium or Lost & Found. Meanwhile, ranking the other two is a little difficult for me. :hmm: Both have their high points (So Fresh, Will 2k, The Rain... Here He Comes, Loretta, If You Can't Dance) and their low points (Freakin It, Da Butta... Switch, Mr. Niceguy), but overall, they're both similar in quality. And they're both much closer to BWS than, say, Born to Reign. :wtf: Turntable... what?!??! :haha: