JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada & David Schwimmer

KevTastic

upposidlt these guys co-presented a segment of GMTV this pas t wekk in the UK. Shame i missed it cos it could have been pretty funny

upposidlt these guys co-presented a segment of GMTV this pas t wekk in the UK.  Shame i missed it cos it could have been pretty funny

I really need to slow down my typing, or atleast proof read what i write afterwards, it makes me look like a have a spelling problem :lolsign:

Madagaskar is the best movie ever!!!

I saw the movie last frieday on the pre premire in Israel and it's just ckracked me up!...

those 4 pinguins just killed me...

and in our daily news paper they havn't got enugh space so they wrote "Da pinnkit Smith" excpet of "Jada..." that was so funney...

I thought I saw an advert for Jada being on gmtv and I was gonna tell u guys but I did a bit of research and there was absolutely nothing about it on their website (which sucks) or anywhere else on the net, I just put it down to a hallucination of Jada and left it at that - sorry!

Madagaskar is the best movie ever!!!

I saw the movie last frieday on the pre premire in Israel and it's just ckracked me up!...

those 4 pinguins just killed me...

and in our daily news paper they havn't got enugh space so they wrote "Da pinnkit Smith" excpet of "Jada..."  that was so funney...

Yeah I saw it last week! I liked it, but I liked Shark Tale and Shrek more! They had some funny stuff in it...but overall...Shark Tale and Shrek are better!

he was Richard & Judy very funny. He was telling them that in some Paper they had printed stories about a woman who he's acting with that they hate each other. So he phoned up the editor of this paper (not saying it was him) and asked "Do you print fiction or fact?" and the editor replied with "It depends"

ha, idiot.