JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will"s view

• Members

Hey guys I"ve posted a few times but mainly just view what other people are saying. Well now I have some questions/comments. I just read the "30 facts about will" post and in there it says that he is known as Hollywood toughest dad. Well I though he was an easy going laid back kinda dad. Just wanted to know what your opinions of that were.

I also want to say that this is the best site out there. Nobody else compares, it is a great place and Will would be proud (I hope)!!!!!

I"m lovin Lost & Found, Hitch and the concert DVD.

:2thumbs:

• Members

if he is tough it seems to be working, his kids are realy polite and well behaved.

I noticed they were really behaved and polite. Plus I guess it would make sense that he is tough b/c I heard he had a strict upbringing. Another thing that I totally over looked was his song "Just the Two of Us" were he kind of comes off as a no nonsense kind of dad.

Well whatever he is doing he is doing right (as with everything he does).

• Members

with all that said, i wonder if you guys watched the 2005 BET awards commercial with Will and his family... a lil surprise is in store ;)

With that if you mean they were showing their true colors then I am disappointed in will for letting them behave like that, but I dout they were acting as they normally would b/c they seem so nice and behaved all other times. I wonder if the whole family will be at the BET awards.

that was just for show... Jada says both she and Will are strict when it comes to manners and being polite, esp. to adults she says her kids have to say "yes ma'am, no sir" that type of thing b/c they demand that respect.....when she was on Ellen, ellen was saying how the kids reffered to her as "ms. ellen" when she met them with Will and how nice and polite they were, she says she's not used to kids treating her like that lol...i think people realize it was just a joke, and that's why they did it that way cuz it's not something you'd expect from them, so it made it that much more funny

*Will says he tries to be tough but it's hard cuz trey's too funny and Jada says the kids try to test their limits sometimes but they know when to stop so they have no trouble disciplining them...i think Will's a great dad and it obviously shows, Just the Two Of Us happens to be a fave of mine

Edited by willjadafan

Will n Jada are great parents. They have such lovely children. I figured u have 2 lat down sum rules around the house when u got lil verisons of Will running around :haha: