JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The ULTIMATE Question

Be realistic people...I'll think he will release after L&F his last album and i suppose this will be like Willenium (a lot of JJ production). I come to that conclusion because i already feel some finishing up tone behind will's voice that states his opinion on the hip hop development since he started and now! If you look closely on his actual lp it is packed with a lot of battle tracks!

Another point i see is that his power in hollywood is rising very fast...5 years before will made once a year a movie in the future it will be 2 or 3 a year! Not to forget that he is the most powerful afro-american in the entertaining business!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if the state of hip-hop remains wack like this after a while Will and the other remaining active legends might consider retiring and not try to be involved in the immature rap war games, but if cats like Common and Talib Kweli start having success and some young intelligent mcs come in the game and get fame, Will might be encouraged to keep on doing it but if the G Units and Lil' Jons continue dominating the airwaves, he might feel discouraged 'cause I don't think he wants to be involved in any of these silly beefs going on now, but if the essence of hip-hop stays alive, he'll keep on doing it for sure,the movies won't stop him though since he said in his songs and interviews that he doesn't want his acting career to overshadow his rap career, if that was the case he wouldn't have rapped after "Code Red" because he's been the biggest black actor for the last 10 years.

Edited by bigted

• Admin

"Asking why I continue to make hip hop records is like asking why does a tree grow, or why does a river flow?" the West Philadelphia product says thoughtfully. "Because that's what it does. Hip hop is a part of why I was placed here. It's what I was born in the universe to do."

nuff said :word:

"Asking why I continue to make hip hop records is like asking why does a tree grow, or why does a river flow?" the West Philadelphia product says thoughtfully. "Because that's what it does. Hip hop is a part of why I was placed here. It's what I was born in the universe to do."

yeah dats deep but i hope the river dont run dry and the tree dont break off or :hmm: i just wanna say keep working Will :)