JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Longetivity

• Admin
[quote=bigted,May 25 2004, 05:43 AM]Sometimes videos that ain't flashy become hits, look at Teddy Riley's group Blackstreet, they made a big hit out of "No Diggity" and I don't think that the video was that flashy. I wished that song was a big hit as well 'cause Teddy Riley is one of the more underrated producers in hip-hop history. Alot of today's hip-hop fans might only refer to Kanye West, Timbaland, and The Neptunes, but Tedddy Riley paved the way for the type of producing they do in mixing the hip-hop and r&b together(in fact he discovered The Neptunes). Michael Bivans is a legend too and a lot of cats sleep on him as well but you can see how much of an impact their work to the game has been, but a lot of younger don't try anything new that's why these guys could still make great music over the crap that the young cats are doing! :dj: It would be dope to see Will collaborate again with Teddy Riley in the future![/quote]
:eek4: :eek4: :eek4:

u gotta be joking.. no diggity was one of the flashiest videos of the time :slap: and lots of girls and ass.. that was a real slick video actually :thumb: but i agree id love to see teddy riley work with will again..same goes for pete rock and dallas austin! :music:

:rock: I was reffering the "No Diggity" video in comparison to the average flashy hip-hop video that are out now, but nevertheless that video was dope!