JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ - Freestyle

Hey everybody. I did a freestyle last nite. I ws goin' thru different beats and ran across "Ski Mask Way". So I went to that. It came out pretty good. I still have times where I may babble what I say. But I don't mind lettin' people see the trial and error. So let me know whatcha think. I'd appreciate it.

Click here to play Lo-Fi Version

Click here to play Hi-Fi Version

Click here to download it

Enjoy! :peace:

I don't know. Sometimes I'm on, sometimes I'm off. I don't remember what's the longest I've freestyled (and with it sounding good). Since the beat didn't really have any breaks or anything like that, I had no boundaries and could keep going. I just felt it and didn't feel a need to stop.

I don't know. Sometimes I'm on, sometimes I'm off. I don't remember what's the longest I've freestyled (and with it sounding good). Since the beat didn't really have any breaks or anything like that, I had no boundaries and could keep going. I just felt it and didn't feel a need to stop.

Yeah, sometimes I get turned on full power and I flow fast for a long time. It's usually on a deep level.

Anyway, good job. Very nice how you kept it going.

God Blessa!

That's a hot freestyle, your flow was really on point, that sounded really good! :kool: