JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Remaking Vanilla Ice

Angel Amor

Remaking takes slightly faded, popular musicians from the past and rebuilds, remodels, and re-invents them. We re-envision the artist we once loved so much so, that he or she can shine for us once again. Sometimes comic, sometimes profound, Remaking is ultimately a moving journey to re-instate our formerly popular artist as an enduring icon not only for today, but for the future. Regardless of how painful, ugly, or dramatic this journey may sometimes get, Remaking returns a selected musician to their rightful throne as a respected artist.

The show with Vanilla will air on Sunday. Personally I don't think Vanilla can handle it coming back to the music scene but thats just me.

Edited by Angel Amor

Well yeah he throws a fit when ppl mention Ice Ice Baby cuz he feels it doesn't represents what he is today. :confused3: LMAO When I saw that when I was watching ET and they were showing clips of the show and that what Vanilla said. :hilarious:

I'm gonna say this. I've always hated Vanilla Ice. When he 1st came out and millions of people were diggin' him, i waz hatin'...ha ha. He waz just a huge MC Hammer rip-off. The fact that he waz white waz his biggest selling gimmick. When he got a lil' gangsta on his 2nd album, i clowned him all over again. Since then he dipped in2 a rock and stuff like that. The drug addiction, suicidal thoughts, and family problems weren't a jokin' matter, but it made me feel kinda sorry 4 him.

However, when i waz watching Surreal Life (Season 2, which featured him), i actually thought he waz a cool guy. Years after he waz in the lime light, we got 2 see what's he's really about. I don't know if i'll support his music, but i won't diss him anymore. I saw the commercial 4 this VH-1 show and i'll definitly watch it. I thougth it waz hilarious when they tried 2 get him 2 do all this stuff and he kept saying no. It should be really entertaining.