JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

TRL UK in cannes

On Monday and Tuesday TRL UK will be at the cannes film festival and they have will smith listed on the advert as being on the show, as well as the other members of sharktale there and the shrek 2 cast

You'd think he'd mention the music, yeh Tim, btw i got that MP3 done for ya, i'll defo get it sent for the weekend, I finally finished Uni for the year, wooo! Now the Summertime can start for me, we are actually having lovely weather here in the UK, well for now anyway. Its my 20th birthday next Monday and no doubt it'll be raining again by then

Kev

• Admin
wow im looking forward to that.. if you're e-mailing it to me send it to jjfp2004@jazzyjefffreshprince.com..congrats on finishin uni for the year :peace: guess its time to party :drink:

Maybe not then, they showed him in the advert on friday, but he wasn't on today and they didn't say he was on tuesday, he could still be though most of the people on weren't mentioned at all so i guess well just have to wait and see

It was strange only uma therman was advertised on the show, i don't know where the other two and jodie kidd came from.

it was suposed to be shrek and sharktale casts, so hopefully they just didn't mention him as the film he's promoting won't be out over here for ages and he will be on anyway, even in the ad after the show they showed people he didn't mention