JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith going down The River Kwai?

jj+fp2004

• Members

Two Films have been announced (Sorry if this is old news)

'Tonight, He Comes'

A superhero (Smith) who crash-lands in a small town causes waves when he falls for a local housewife.

'Affirmative Action'

A South Boston Cop and FBI agent - who both have different views on race - team to find a black soldier who goes A.W.O.L. after committing a crime. co-staring Ben Affleck.

Since these have only been announced they may not ever get produced.

With Ben Affleck???? Aaw man, I so much hate Ben as an actor. :nono:

mE2. I don't like Ben Affleck but I think Will is doing this as a favor to Ben. I think Ben can't act and his last couple of movies did BAD REALLY BAD. So I think they're getting Will to do this film with him cause Will can draw in more ppl. Will last couple of movie were BOX OFFICE SMASH HITS :peace: .

I don't Will should do a remake or retooled version of Going Down The River Kwai. I think it's a real bad choice to remake or retool a classic film. But then again it could have be just a rumor like when that dumb story that came out about Will being a encouraging of abuse on women. It could have been something like maybe he said he like the film and ppl put it as if he's gonna remake it or retool it. But I think Will will do Tonight He Comes, cause he and the director Johnathan Mostow are in talks with Columbia Pictures trying to get this picture made. Now that picture I will like to see him in also that will probably get him an Oscar nod. But the release of that picture will probably be next winter, so Will's got time for touring. :angel: Oh I hope Will doesn't do that film wit Ben :fingersx:

Edited by Angel Amor