Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Interscope vs Columbia

Who did a better job?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who did a better job?

• Interscope
    • Columbia

Sup y'all

Now that Lost & Found is released and it is # 4 on the Hip Hop billboard chart and # 6 on the other billboard chart...who do you think did a better job, Interscope or Columbia?

I think they both suck! Don't get me wrong, I think it was dope that Will could do whatever he wanted on the album, speak his mind on things that he wasn't allowed to do on Columbia, but keep it real here, no promotion at all! He went on MTV, BET and other shows but that's it! I didn't see no commercials, no real promotion! If they would have promoted the album more, like they did with 50 cents album, then Lost & Found would be # 1 right now, cuss the album is so damn good!

So what do you think?

Yes, I agree! Ok they supported it! And not very less but still too less! Get it? I mean they could support it way more than they did and if they did, how u said the album would've got on number one!!! OK maybe not one but for sure higher than now! The most job was done by us, we gave our everything to support the album and voted on every vote and all, u know... :werd:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic