JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My dad's car number plate

This is what happens when you're waiting for sales numbers. What really gets me though is that he took a picture of it and illustrated for us like this was a weather channel. Lol. Well, let me go see what new craziness has taken place on lorettaville today.

Edited by MaxFly

• Admin

when the music video shows will driving around in a car with the number plates YMJB we'll know where he got it from.. :kekeke: hey maxfly dont get lost in lorettaville! you may get lost amongst all those girls behind dumpsters :poke:

• Admin

i hear they are trying to expand lorettaville because of overpopulation.. yeah its like that playstation add they are all climbing each other to get to a picture of will at the top.. my experience of lorettaville when i visit.. look for an interesting post..search through 3 pages see nothing worthy of even checking out..bump up jazzyjefffreshprince post..leave :grin:

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Look what I came back with...

superjaj

who smokes?

who on this forum smokes? & if you do smoke, what kinda of cigarettes or cigars do you like? personally, i don't smoke cigarettes, but i enjoy cigars every once in a while, i like Swisher Sweets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skaterbo47

huh

how old are you im 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WishICouldMeetWill

how old r u?

how old are you?

Daniellc

smokin will kill you

shouldn't some bad for ure and other ppls health

amanda/will

chat

how old r u scaterbo47?

superjaj

i'm 18, for everybody who keeps asking, i don't inhale, cuz they're cigars, & ur not supposed to inhale cigars cuz the tar is thicker than in cigarettes.

WishICouldMeetWill

smoking is bad no matter what...but do whatever you want its your life your messing up...

luv ya big willie!

xoxo <33

willismine

i..........

i wanna smoke will(lollollol jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk)

Nice plate Jonny. I saw that 2 Maxfly. Ppl have alittle to much time on their hands. :cwm: :hilarious: :angel:

LoL ooooooo Jonny... I would say you have too much time on your hands, but then again, all I have to do is look at my sig to see an example of the random things I find the time to make (not to mention the track-by-track, paragraph-long-each L&F review).

Edited by scyhigh99