JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found ryme style.

Guest Ikarussian

Well that's relevant 'cause the radio suckas don't play my 3 favorite mcs but Chuck D was the 1st to say that, everyone took the concept from him since he made the greatest album in hip-hop history! :poke:

Guest Ikarus

lol big ted those lines arnt similar at all :P

I am sure the circus of clowns line was "quoted"

And I think from Royce, but it could verry well be an old school line.

Still... could anyone explain the " sounds like you? yea that was ,my intention" line?

lol  big ted those lines arnt similar at all :P

Aight man what difference does it make anyway, why u gotta ruin my fun and be so literal? :poke: :blabla: Everybody takes lines from Chuck D that's why he should be ranked higher than all these pop rappers on the all time lists, don't disrespect the legends! :chuks: It doesn't make sense for some pop rappers to complain about airplay when they're only getting played all day as it is already but it's justified for hip-hop legends to talk about it 'cause damn it they've expanded this platform like FP put it on the album. Royce ain't nowhere near FP's level anyway, FP has his own style of rhymin' and doesn't need to bite anyone, I think cats are bitin' his flow but're too afraid to admit it. :poke:

Edited by bigted

I listen to underground hip-hop too Royce doesn't blow me away, you could tell Eminem bit his style from Royce, but Aceyalone would destroy both of them in my opinion, which of course could be another discussion, all of you who think Eminem originated his rhyme scheme are wrong 'cause he bites off of many, when he 1st started rapping 15 years ago he had his own scheme, but he sucked so he started biting off of others.

Edited by bigted

Of course. hardly anybody is original. Like 50 Cent ppl think his original. But he took his style from Tupac and Biggie. Now he's bitting off of LL Cool J. Running around with his shirt off and making these so called "love songs". Ppl like to think these artists are original but they are not. Ppl like 50 &Em like to say"they were inspired" not bitting off or basicly stealing sumbody's style.

Guest Ikkaroes

Eminems style is not at all similar to royce 5 9's :P

not flow wise, content wise, word choise wise or ryme scheme wise.

Sorry its just not

I know this post isnt about that and this has nothing todo with Will but still tough this i polemtius!

Royce is the only good rapper eminem ever teamed up with tough :P and he even dropped him its like the guys scraed of other people with talent or something.