JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wu-Tang

10th Prince

Yo, I just wanted to know what u guys think about the Clan?! I'm a member of the biggest Wu-Tang Fansite in Germany, www.wu-famnatic.com !! It's very different from the stuff that we know from Will but I think it's one of the most important groups in Hip Hop history! Also the artists and groups of the Wu-Fam like Shyheim, Killarmy, Sunz of Man are dope as hell... what do y'all think?!

Hey Wu-Tang Clan ain't my favorite group but I gotta admit that they had a lot of skills and they had some cool songs like "Protect Ya Neck", "C.R.E.A.M.", and "Ice Cream", I love that "Wu Tang Forever" album I have too, I gotta get more of their albums, I was hoping for a reunion album but too bad ODB passed away so that won't happen now. :tear: btw, 10th Prince, I'm feelin' that Redman avatar, he's a dope mc too, what happened to the "Switch" remix with Redman anyway?

Yeah, Redman is a really dope MC... he's my favourite Rapper but I've never heard anything about a Switch-Remix with him!

Wu-Tang Forever is a hot album but the best one is their first, Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers... yeah, u gotta check more of the albums 4 sho! Of course the solo releases like Only Built For Cuban Linx or the Wu-Fam ****! Black Market Militia, a group wit Hell Razah, Timbo King, Killah Priest, Tragedy Khadafi and William Cooper, have their album comin' out! Well, I hope there will be a reunion album although ODB passed away! I hope RZA can put them all together to make a final Clan-album! But without ODB there's sumthin' missin'... R.I.P.

btw: ODB's album should be out next month! A Son Unique...

Edited by 10th Prince

I think Wu-Tang made some good stuff when they 1st came out. I haven't followed much of their stuff since their 1st album. I think my brother has all their albums. Other than their early stuff, i just couldn't get in 2 'em that much. Their cool, just not my thing. Their solo records were very good, from what i've heard. 2 or 3 of them seemed 2 have solid solo projects, but again, not my usual stuff.

Hey I started listening to some Hieroglyphics recently and they're another dope crew that came out around the time Wu-Tang did but on an underground level, what's unique about these type of crews is that every mc has their own style of delivery, we really don't see these kinda groups in hip-hop anymore when everyone flows the same boring way and rhymes the same boring lines, so that's why you can't really diss Hieroglyphics or Wu-Tang 'cause they bring something different to the table, even if you ain't into them, you have to respect them as a hip-hop head.

Edited by bigted